Once you’re registered for our Winter Conference, you’ll be directed to our housing site to make your hotel reservations with our event pricing.
The J.W. Marriott has been home to the NSA Winter Legislative and Technology Conference for years. The hotel is located on Pennsylvania Avenue, just steps away from the White House and the National Mall.
Rates for this year are:
Standard guest room: $285/night
City view room (1 king or 2 double beds): $325/night
Rates subject to availability. You must register for the conference before you will be able to reserve your room at the above rates.
- Enjoy close proximity from the hotel to iconic Washington, DC attractions, including the White House!
- Visit the National Mall, home to picturesque views, monuments and Smithsonian Institution museums.
- Experience the excitement of sporting events or music at the nearby Capital One Arena.
- Immerse yourself in the classic luxury of the hotel rooms and suites in downtown Washington, DC.
- Designed as an urban retreat, the hotel’s recently renovated accommodations offer a variety of thoughtful perks.
- In-room writing desks and high-speed internet access keep you connected while you’re in Washington.
- Some of the rooms and suites showcase absolutely unprecedented views of iconic DC landmarks.
Network and socialize with other attendees at one of the hotel’s dining areas:
Avenue Grill specializes in expertly prepared American cuisine and offers scenic views of Pennsylvania Avenue. Start your day with a hearty meal or enjoy steaks, seafood and salad in the evening.
1331 Lounge is a favorite among conference attendees and exhibitors. Meet and network with other attendees while sipping a beer or cocktail and enjoy an appetizer in a stylish atmosphere.