EXHIBIT AT NSA’S 2023 WINTER CONFERENCE
NEW RELATIONSHIPS, NEW LEADS, POWERFUL PEOPLE
NSA invites you to join us as an exhibitor at the 2023 Winter Conference in Washington, DC. Manufacturers and suppliers to the law enforcement and first responder industries are seeking new and better ways to meet and have meaningful conversations with purchasing decision makers and influencers of these budgets.
Strategically held during 1st quarter of 2023, the NSA Winter Conference jumpstarts your year with a strong, tight, informative and energy-packed event where everything takes place under one roof – the majestic JW Marriott hotel in Washington, DC.
NSA’s Winter Conference blends a special group of powerful decision makers that you can meet, talk to and begin business relationships with that will pay dividends!
MEET THESE CONFERENCE ATTENDEES:
- NSA’s Most Active Sheriffs
- Members of Congress
- Officials at Federal Agencies
- Homeland Security
- FBI, CIA, Police
- First responders
- And more law enforcement professionals
WHY THEY ATTEND:
- Explore the challenges facing law enforcement
- Forge new solutions to navigate the future
- Learn about new products & technologies as part of those solutions
- Build and strengthen relations with fellow Sheriffs and others in the field
2023 EXHIBITOR SCHEDULE*
LIMITED EXHIBIT SPACE AVAILABLE
Tabletop exhibit: $1,950
The NSA Winter Conference is a tabletop exhibition. Limited space does not allow for larger exhibit booths such as 10’ x 10’ displays or vehicles and they will not be permitted.
Your Exhibit Space Package includes many additional benefits allowing exhibitors to have unprecedented engagement with attendees:
- TWO* full conference registrations
- Company listing in conference program, Sheriff & Deputy magazine (deadlines apply), and NSA website
- Draped 8′ back wall
- 6’ draped tabletop and 2 chairs
- Signage at booth
- Pre-conference attendee list (partial list at date of distribution)
- Post-conference attendee list
* includes Sunday lunch, Sunday evening Welcome party and Monday breakfast all with attendees; plus Saturday evening informal reception with NSA leadership during exhibit set-up
EXHIBITOR LIABILITY INSURANCE PROGRAM
As a standard requirement for all of our show exhibitors, it is necessary for you to carry general liability coverage from an insurance company in good standing with minimum policy limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate. This insurance must be in force during the lease dates of the event.
Beware of Lists for Sale
The official registration list is exclusively offered and available for exhibitors only from NSA or Tradeshow Logic. Lists obtained from outside parties are not legitimate and NSA/TSL does not authorize, offer, or sell registration list information to any outside organization for its use in marketing or solicitation.