All registrations are final. The National Sheriffs’ Association will provide no refunds if you are unable to attend.
INABILITY TO ATTEND – ATTENDEE/EXTRA EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION INSURANCE PROGRAM
The National Sheriffs’ Association now includes an insurance policy through Rainprotection Insurance that will refund you 100% of your registration fees if you are unable to attend for a qualifying reason.
You will be covered from the moment you register until the start of the event.
You will receive a 100% refund, from registration until the start of the event, if you are unable to attend the event for a qualifying reason. The cost of the insurance is included in your registration fee. CLICK HERE to see what is and is not covered and how to submit a claim for a refund. Please read the policy for precise coverage and exclusions.
WHAT IS COVERED*:
- The death, injury, or illness happening to the attendee or exhibitor, a member of their immediate family who is under the age of 70, or any person(s) in the group due to attend the event with the attendee or exhibitor;
- Adverse weather including snow, frost, fog or storm where the Police service or other local Government agency have issued warning not to travel;
- Mechanical breakdown, accident, fire or theft in route of a private vehicle taking the attendee or exhibitor to this event;
- Jury Duty which the attendee or exhibitor was unaware of at the time of registration;
- The attendee or exhibitor being summoned to appear at court proceedings as a witness which they were unaware of at the time of registration;
- Burglary or fire at the residence of the attendee or exhibitor in the forty-eight (48) hours immediately before this event that required attendance of the emergency services;
- The attendee or exhibitor being a member of the armed forces and being posted overseas unexpectedly;
- Unexpected disruption of the public transport networks the attendee or exhibitor could not have reasonably known about before the date or time of this event;
- The attendee or exhibitor being relocated for work more than one hundred (100) miles from the work location which they were unaware of at the time of booking, or they are unexpectedly terminated from their job.
*subject to exclusions
- This insurance coverage starts: The moment you pay your registration fee
- This insurance coverage ends: Upon the show opening on the first day of the event
HOW TO SUBMIT A CLAIM:
Claims must be submitted within 30 days of the end of the event.
To request a refund, please contact: Sales@rainprotection.net